Friday 17 February 2017

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hi guys, this is completely different to my usual posts, but I have a huge announcement to make. I am so excited/nervous for this but I'm so happy with how things are going now!

I feel like I could run around and scream because I'm so happy. Last week I had found out that I had been chosen to be a Youth Champion for the charity Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families. What does that charity do? Here is a quote from the website.
The Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families has developed and delivered pioneering mental health care for over 60 years. Our aim is to transform current mental health provision in the UK by improving the quality, accessibility and effectiveness of treatment. We believe that every child and their family should be at the heart of the care they receive, working in partnership with professionals.
The role of a Youth Champion is developing and delivering services, innovation and research aimed at improving and maintaining positive mental health in young people.

Click HERE for the Anna Freud Website.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to post and announce this but I was so excited that I had to.

No comments:

Post a Comment